Friday, September 17, 2010

Our Crib

Since I'm always joking about our small studio apartment, I thought I might as well add some pictures.  We have actually adapted fairly well to the small living space and don't even mind it now.  We have been spending most of our days off hanging around the apartment or going on walks since we never seem to have coordinating days off to go explore Alaska with each other.  But the last few times we've gone on walks, there's been some strange fog hanging around the area...
Apparently, it gets very foggy around here.
"You shall not pass!"
???
Straight out of a horror flick... don't walk down that road Brian!!!  (Our apartment building on the right).
Our bedroom/living room/office.
Our Polly Pocket sized kitchen.
We make good use of our closet space.
My Fred Meyer awards laid out.  I never knew I had customer service skills in me.

1 comment:

klj said...

Creepy fog visuals with Brian. Can he be the innocent/unsuspecting victim, grim reaper, and zombie all at the same time?

Love your nest - organized and cozy.

Congratulations on awards. Bet you have some good stories about customer service. love you, ak