Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Morning Stroll

I've been coming down with a head cold but Brian got me to go on a walk with him this morning.  It was very chilly but a sunny and beautiful day.  All the surrounding mountains are now covered with snow and I need to get snow tires!  I'm always perturbed by the planes rumbling over our roof top, but we got some up close pictures of a USAF pilot practicing taking off and landing.  After much talk of going to the restaurant down the street from our apartment, we finally stopped in today during our walk.  We really enjoyed it and will definitely be going back.  The last picture for this post has nothing to do with our morning stroll...
Snow will soon be coming to the valley.
I think he's confused.
Living next to the airport can be very noisy at times but it is fun to watch the planes.
It seems the planes have a direct flight path over the top of our apartments.
Our new favorite place for lunch and it takes less than five minutes to walk there.
We chose the quiet corner table.
I'm sick in this picture but still hungry for soup and cornbread.
Our meal was delicious!
Brian and his brother Adam being weird.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I miss you guys! Brenna I hope you are feeling better :)

Unknown said...

I miss you guys. come home!